[CQ-Contest] Bright side of ID non-problem

Martin , LU5DX lu5dx at lucg.com.ar
Wed Nov 28 11:30:47 EST 2012

I agree Tim.
The reflector is mostly used to complain (myself incuded) but let's start a
possitive wave of notes recognizing those who really shine.
I know there were many, but I'd like to add:

NH2T, CW5W, LT1F (naming only those that I've kept listening for a while
enjoying their operation)

Having said that, I personally believe that some times it is okay to just
TU for up to three/four Qs if you find yoursef in a situation where three
or four stations have called you at once and you want to "dispatch" them
first. Something like what's seen at: http://youtu.be/-zQ0V3zaYno

Vy 73.

Martin, LU5DX