[CQ-Contest] Bright side of ID non-problem

Steve London n2icarrl at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 12:06:21 EST 2012

On 11/28/2012 09:30 AM, Martin , LU5DX wrote:

> Having said that, I personally believe that some times it is okay to just
> TU for up to three/four Qs if you find yoursef in a situation where three
> or four stations have called you at once and you want to "dispatch" them
> first. Something like what's seen at: http://youtu.be/-zQ0V3zaYno

There is no issue with three/four Qs between identifying, if it's a good
operator like you. It's the guys that are going 20 or more Qs without
signing.

Since you are naming some good-guys, I won't be afraid to name some
offenders. Examples of this are the current #1 SOAB HP claimed score,
P40F, and the yet-to-announce-his-score TO7A.

73,
Steve, N2IC