[CQ-Contest] Cabrillo for CQWW CW: How Credit Multiple Clubs?

David Hoaglin k1ht58 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 22:28:23 EST 2012

As I understand it, the procedure has changed a bit from last year.  I'm
not sure that the FAQ is in step with the software.

The log-checking software is now supposed to accept more than one CLUB
line.  One tidy approach is to put each club and its fraction on a separate
CLUB line.  I haven't tried that, to see whether the robot will accept it.
 Jeff didn't show the CLUB lines in the PJ2T log that bounced, so I don't
know whether he tried that.

The first example in the FAQ has a problem: WILLAMETTE VALLEY is not on the
list (it's a partial match with two clubs on the list).

73, Dave K1HT