[CQ-Contest] CQ WW Rule Changes

David Gilbert xdavid at cis-broadband.com
Wed Oct 17 13:43:47 EDT 2012

I'm not sure where you get the impression that both stations sending
both callsigns represents efficient communication.  It doesn't.  The
only reason it might facilitate your net activities is that nets today
are not trying to pass messages at hundred per hour rates, and I
guarantee that 99% of contesters are not contesting because they think
it will hone their net skills.

73,
Dave   AB7E