[CQ-Contest] CQ WW Rule Changes

Dale Putnam daleputnam at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 18 13:29:08 EDT 2012

So.. if I am to expect to improve my score.... let's see if I got this right.... I am to run... run.. run... and answer those calling with their call... my exchange to them... but save a huge amount of time by only giving my call... say once every ten minutes according to the FCC? right?

Dale - WC7S in Wy