[CQ-Contest] CQ WW Rule Changes

Marijan Miletic, S56A s56a at bit.si
Thu Oct 18 07:30:42 EDT 2012

ES5TV wrote: I can come back to "who was the YL station (meaning female),
you are 59 15" and just end the QSO with Thank

You or 88.

According to the private interpretation of my doubts by KU5B confirmed by
K5ZD, you should give YL callsign you logged!  I guess it has something to
do with contest recording which is easy these SDR days.

CW sending errors are rare with the majority of PC TX.  Russians are wrong
penalizing me for all the variations of S56A immaginable!

LP MMM S56A