[CQ-Contest] CQ WW Rule Changes

Jukka Klemola jpklemola at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 09:33:32 EDT 2012

..
> CW sending errors are rare with the majority of PC TX.  Russians are wrong
> penalizing me for all the variations of S56A immaginable!

I had a chat about this with Harry or Vlad.

The reason is you hear what the other station sends.
If he sends a strange variation of S56A it is _your_ responsibility to
get it right.

That is, you are responsible of delivering your call to the other log.

Yes .. he has a responsibility to copy it correct.
But that does not fully void your responsibility.

> LP MMM S56A

73,
Jukka OH6LI