[CQ-Contest] SAC 2012 - We need your opinion!

Dave Sergeant dave at davesergeant.com
Fri Oct 19 05:32:04 EDT 2012

Well I tried to complete the questionnaire, hoping there was an
opportunity to explain why I don't participate in SAC. But having
answered Never to the first few questions (and confessed my age) none
of the following ones were relevant. It won't accept it unless I DO
answer them...

SAC is another of those contests where the rest of the world works
Scandinavia. I have little interest in those contests (except for UK
contests where the rest of the world works us...) so have never
bothered.

73 Dave G3YMC