[CQ-Contest] SKED

Luc Moreira py8azt at dxbrasil.net
Sun Oct 21 10:13:19 EDT 2012

Randy,

At PW7T, we have 3 stations. There are 2 typical Runnings and third
station is like a "Clone" of others two. All stations never transmit
together. An hardware device blocks any PTT if two signals are already
on the air.

Situation:
Station#1 running on 40m
Station#2 running on 80m
Station#3 chasing mults on 160m

Questions:
- Can I ask stations on 80/40m to QSY to 160m? Case yes, May I call
them with 3rd station or may I wait for them call me on passed QRG?
- Can I ask station on 40m to QSY to our CQ frequency on 80m (or
opposed 80m -> 40m)?
- Can I use 3rd station to ask stations (no QSO) to QSY to new band
where he is a needed mult?

Thanks in advance and we hope have you all on the log next weekend.

73, Luc
__
PW7T Team member
WRTC.2006 Brazilian Referee
WRTC.2010 Brazilian Team Leader
PY8AZT (also PT7AG, R37U, ZY7C, PX8C, ZZ8Z)
LABRE, ARRL, CWJF & Fortaleza DX Group Member