[CQ-Contest] Fwd: Bob Cox, K3EST, Retires as CQWW Contest Director

Martin , LU5DX lu5dx at lucg.com.ar
Fri Sep 7 07:40:15 EDT 2012

 "...special forces..." Wow.
Are you talking about a new cold war chapter here...or, maybe about planets
that have "specially aligned" for this to happen?
Have you read CQ News Room blog post. It says something about Bob being
tired after 35 years of work. Nothing about special forces.
Braco, did you say something about other members leaving the committee?
We demand too much from contest organizers, but we seem to be helping very
little here.
Big Thanks to Bob, K3EST for leading the herd over the past thirty
five years.
I don't really imagine who would have the guts to take over his duties as a
CQ WW contest director.

Vy 73.

Martin, LU5DX