[CQ-Contest] Fwd: Bob Cox, K3EST, Retires as CQWW Contest Director

w5ov at w5ov.com w5ov at w5ov.com
Fri Sep 7 11:41:38 EDT 2012

Before K3EST resigned, he reported to the CQWW committee that the
"missing" scores were inadvertently left out of the results, but both of
them were to be listed as Checklogs.

There is nothing else to report at this time.

As there are any developments, they'll be posted here.

Bob W5OV
CQWW Contest Committee