[CQ-Contest] Salmon Run through Eastern Washington

Michael Dinkelman mwdink at clearwire.net
Thu Sep 13 00:59:06 EDT 2012

The Salmon Run (aka Washington QSO Party) comes this weekend.
The rules are at wwdxc.org.

The N7WA Mobile King Salmon will be working it's way across Eastern
Washington
again this year. The plan is to make this a two day run. Be doing CW and
Phone.
Mostly 20 and 15M, 10M if it opens. Will try the 40M thing on the half
hours (CW only) but didn't
have much success last year until dusk. The SSB Sprint might help or hinder.
We should be able to provide every county in Eastern Washington over the
two days if all goes well.

Here is the rough schedule:

Saturday Morning
Klickitat County (contest start)
Yakima County
Benton
Franklin

Late Morning - Afternoon
Walla Walla
Columbia
Garfield
Asotin

Afternoon - early Evening
Whitman (a long run diagonally across the county)
Adams
Lincoln
Spokane
maybe Pend Oreille?

Sunday Morning
Pend Oreille (certainly if we didn't get it Saturday and then, maybe again)
Stevens
Ferry

Late Morning to contest end
Okanagon