[CQ-Contest] Cheating as a moral issue

W0MU Mike Fatchett w0mu at w0mu.com
Fri Sep 14 17:57:29 EDT 2012

If the sponsors are not going to do anything we can either accept that
cheaters may win the contest and absolutely nothing will get done about
it or not operate in those contests.  Call it a boycott if you will.

The real issue here is the good ole boy network.  Lots of people know
what is going on and they bury their heads in the sand or a wink wink.

Maybe things would be different if CQ and whoever is responsible would
spend more time policing and spending less time and column inches
telling us just how terrible split operation is..............   Read
between the lines.  We know cheating is going on but lets deflect the