[CQ-Contest] Extended Line Score - Hours Worked

David Gilbert xdavid at cis-broadband.com
Tue Apr 2 02:06:36 EDT 2013

I've always thought that a single large public file representing the
merged data from all submitted logs would offer all kinds of interesting
statistics ... some fairly simple scripts could probe the data for
almost anything.  All of the logs are there, and the folks who manage
pileup.ru have obviously compiled their own master database anyway.
Actual callsigns wouldn't even have to be used ... each callsign could
be converted to a unique entry number and treated as text.

73,
Dave   AB7E