[CQ-Contest] Foot switches ?

Ed Richardson Ed_richardson at shaw.ca
Wed Aug 28 08:46:17 EDT 2013

I would echo the comments on the Linemaster Clipper products.
Specifically the double wide model 642-S model. Nice and wide so you can
be sure you will hit the switch. Heavy so it wont slide around. An most
important, built to last a long time.

http://www.linemaster.com/products/28-129-twin-clipper-single-clipper-wi
de-treadle.aspx

These products are used by professionals and you will find the clipper
models in many public safety dispatch centers. Motorola was even
rebranding them and selling them with their dispatch consoles. Price new
is around $50 USD depending on supplier.

73 Ed VE4EAR