[CQ-Contest] Foot switches ?

Pete Smith N4ZR n4zr at contesting.com
Wed Aug 28 07:48:23 EDT 2013

I use an old dictating machine footswitch that I got for $10 at a local
consignment store.  Nice and heavy, and it even has 3 separate switches,
though I have not figured out how to use that...

I put a strip of Velcro hooks on the bottom of the switch, and it stays
put absolutely on the Berber carpet in the shack.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
http://reversebeacon.net,
blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com.