[CQ-Contest] Changes to the rules of the CQ WW

Pete Smith N4ZR n4zr at contesting.com
Wed Aug 28 09:50:27 EDT 2013

Seems to me this shouldn't be hard.

1.  Follow instructions for your transceiver with regard to the amount
of compression and ALC you should permit.
2.  Drive your amplifier with the same care.
3.  Solicit comments on the width of your signal before the contest, or,
better yet,check your own signal with an SDRand appropriate software.
You can SEE a signal that is too wide.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
http://reversebeacon.net,