[CQ-Contest] CQ WW Scoring System needs revision?

Martin , LU5DX lu5dx at lucg.com.ar
Mon Dec 2 19:55:17 EST 2013

Hi Milt.
We are in the process of re-scoring all the logs for CQ WW DX SSB/CW (past
five years).
In fact distance based scoring is by far the most leveling scoring system
we can think of.
You may say LUs or CX have a clear advantage on 10 m. That is totally
compensated by the number of mults and Qs available to stations near Europe
on the low bands.
Hope to finish that re-scoring asap.

Vy 73.

Martin, LU5DX