[CQ-Contest] In the light of the 2013 CQ WW DX CW Claimed scores.

Ron Notarius W3WN wn3vaw at verizon.net
Wed Dec 4 13:59:18 EST 2013

Oh?

Which scores?  Why do you think they're unexplainable?

A blanket assertion like this without details directly or indirectly smears, or could smear, the reputations quite a few operators.

While I can't speak for anyone else, I'd certainly want more information about what is allegedly happening before even beginning to consider revamps or changes, let alone agreeing to them.

73