[CQ-Contest] Fwd: [PPRAANet] CQ Magazine

PA5MW, Mark pa5mw at home.nl
Sat Dec 14 06:07:30 EST 2013

**An aside: Slowly, marketplace realities are beginning to penetrate the
publishing industry, including advertisers, as experience replaces hype.
Even young people prefer print over digital for certain types of
reading. My experience with two college student sons validates this.**

Very well put!
We may need to ask the crowd here to share their long-term experiences,
new developments, etc... by feeding CQ with a written article.
There have been very good ones these last two years.

73  PA5MW, MArk van Wijk