[CQ-Contest] ARRL RTTY Roundup "assisted" class

Pete Smith N4ZR n4zr at contesting.com
Mon Dec 30 13:15:52 EST 2013

Hi Bill - there are relatively few RTTY Skimmers in the US and Europe at
this time, using the DL4RCK software, but the guys who are on are trying
hard to make spots available.  We're all hoping for more in coming months.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
http://reversebeacon.net,
blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com.