[CQ-Contest] contest clubs and boundaries

Robert Chudek - K0RC k0rc at citlink.net
Fri Feb 1 22:31:24 EST 2013

Here's my opinion on this 'circle thing'...

All these highly competitive coastal clubs need to relocate where the
ocean doesn't interfere with their defined circles. Kansas, for example,
has a lot of unobstructed real estate for hundreds of miles in all
directions. Another club could grab a circle in Nebraska, another flat,
wonderland waiting to be claimed. You say there's more clubs having
coastal circle anxiety? Continue up to South Dakota and spill over into
North Dakota if necessary.

The Minnesota Wireless Association would enjoy the competition in their
neighborhood. It really is a level playing field out here in the bread
basket of the country!

73 de Bob - *KØRC in **CHS* [MN]

DISCLAIMER: Yes, I was looking for any excuse to slip in one more plug
for the MnQP that starts tomorrow at 9:00 am EST / 8:00 am CST!

www.w0aa.org