[CQ-Contest] contest clubs and boundaries

Joe nss at mwt.net
Sat Feb 2 09:59:48 EST 2013

So,,,? Wow such a problem to have. So many people to operate with you
can't use them all.  That is a horrible problem!

Play it just like a being Super Bowl time,  you play your best players.
When in a contest or superbowl, you play your best players and sit out
the not so good ones.  If the best can't play you bring in the second
string.

Wow I just can not imagine a problem like that. if I drew a circle
around me of 50 mile radius,  if there was 6 active contesters I'd be
surprised.

Joe WB9SBD
Sig
The Original Rolling Ball Clock