[CQ-Contest] contest clubs and boundaries

Cqtestk4xs at aol.com Cqtestk4xs at aol.com
Sat Feb 2 21:10:56 EST 2013

Some clubs may do that...we do not.  It is in the best interest of
contesting in general to have as many members partcipate as possible.   You're
suggesting that only N4WW, K1TO, K5KG, NF4A, K9ES myself and a couple of  other
big guns submit scores to qualify for the small club first place?  We
should encourage the other 200+ members not to participate or submit scores so
we can accomplish that goal?

I've been contesting in ham radio over 45 years and have never heard anyone
 suggest that.

Bill K4XS/KH7XS

In a message dated 2/2/2013 8:15:57 P.M. Coordinated Universal Time,