[CQ-Contest] Rules off the table ?

Mark Beckwith r-emails at n5ot.com
Sat Feb 2 15:52:15 EST 2013

I have to agree with Bob here, Glenn.  The rule that Steve mentioned is only
*off* the table because there doesn't appear to be any substantial movement
to have it *on* the table.  He was just looking for suggestions about how to
increase activity - not the same as saying the contest lacks activity and is
heading toward failure.

I suggest your representatives have done a good job of representing the
majority of their constituents, just as you say they should.

73 - Mark, N5OT