[CQ-Contest] Sunday afternoon boredom is the wet blanket on SS (was Rules off the table ?)

Michael Adams mda at n1en.org
Tue Feb 5 20:43:26 EST 2013

I'm not an old-timer, but I was lead to understand that the reason behind
the SS exchange's format was that the contest is drawn from a
traffic-handling tradition.

If you're passing traffic to a station, why would you need to pass it to
that station more than once?

I don't know if that's the real explanation (beyond "that's the way it's
always been") for work-stations-only-once....but it feels plausible, and is
the assumption I've been making.

--
*Michael D. Adams* (N1EN)
Poquonock, Connecticut | mda at n1en.org