[CQ-Contest] SS Sundays

Joe nss at mwt.net
Sun Feb 10 14:07:58 EST 2013

Now That I LOVE!
  The last 6 hours of the FULL SS make a SSS Sweep Stakes Sprint.

Such a cool idea, especially for those that can no longer physically do
a single op 24 test. or those that physically could, but for some reason
or another whatever the reason is, they could invest 6 hours.  You do
not know how much I love that idea!

Joe WB9SBD
Sig
The Original Rolling Ball Clock