[CQ-Contest] Compliment -- W3LPL Op in ARRL DX CW

Bill Haddon haddon.bill at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 00:43:33 EST 2013

Late on Sunday afternoon  (2255Z) while just concluding a LP (150w) SB 15m
effort, I was still desparately looking for the Korean mult when HL2DC
appeared on the low end of 15.  He immediately answered my call for mult
#94, but  right on W3LPL's run frequency.  The W3LPL operator was extremely
courteous. . . we slid around just a few Hz so that the QSO could be
completed and the run frequency for W3LPL maintained.   Given the
surprising rarity, for me at least, of HL/DS in this test, his/hers was a
particularly welcome gesture.

In several long runs, well over 200 JA's were worked with this LP SB
effort, but nary a single Korean station called in.

73 Bill n6zfo