[CQ-Contest] Compliment -- W3LPL Op in ARRL DX CW

K1AR at aol.com K1AR at aol.com
Mon Feb 18 09:12:11 EST 2013

Excellent story, Bill. I honestly believe that for every single example of
bad behavior that gets all the attention from folks, there are 100 cases
of good behavior in contesting. Thanks for reminding us and giving Frank's
op the kudos he deserves.

73, John, K1AR

PS: I'm told that Frank's ops will also give you their run frequency any
time you ask. They do it all the time for me on 20M SSB from K3LR.   :-)

In a message dated 2/18/2013 9:05:35 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,