[CQ-Contest] CQ-Contest Digest, Vol 122, Issue 44

Ward Silver hwardsil at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 10:11:05 EST 2013

You were frequently spotted as TK5GO this weekend...I had no idea you
were vacationing in Corsica, Stan :-)

It's likely due to transmit leading-edge artifacts.  The following "E"
(as in K3LRE) is probably artifact-driven as well.  These are not even
noticeable to human operators but the software doesn't know to ignore
them.  Yet.

73, Ward N0AX (at K3LR on 15 this weekend with K1DG)