[CQ-Contest] Big Gun hogging two frequencies (K3KU complaint)

Martin , LU5DX lu5dx at lucg.com.ar
Mon Jan 14 19:11:38 EST 2013

I totally agree. But given the fact that many contesters don't even send
"?" or "QRL?" and start CQing right away, I simply thought that waiting for
a fair amount of time and then and only then (NOT inmediately) making sure
by sending "QRL?" would be a better practice.
In the end all comes down to the DX Code of Conduct Rule #1 (which also
applies to contesting):
"I will listen, and listen, and then listen again before calling"...addendum:
"or attempting to steal a frequency during a contest" :-)

Vy 73.

Martin, LU5DX