[CQ-Contest] Non-assisted & Assisted

Pete Smith N4ZR n4zr at contesting.com
Fri Jan 25 16:51:15 EST 2013

I know how League governance is arranged.  What I don't understand is
why some things like this couldn't be delegated to a Board Committee.
Oh wait, I said that in my last e-mail.

My ARRL Director is totally unresponsive as far as I can tell - and I'm
far from the only Roanoke ARRL member who says so.

Lest this be construed as ARRL-bashing from the outside, I've been a
member and supporter continuously since 1954 or '55, and will continue
to be.  I do think that gives me some right to ask *why* things are done
in a certain way and get an answer other than "because that's the way it
is."

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
http://reversebeacon.net,