[CQ-Contest] Non-assisted & Assisted

Robert Chudek - K0RC k0rc at citlink.net
Sat Jan 26 00:41:22 EST 2013

"Shooting fish in a barrel"... not an accurate corollary... more like
"Fishing with a fish locator"... just because you know where they are,
you still have to lure them onto your line.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN

ADVERTISEMENT: Join the Minnesota Wireless Association operators the
first Saturday of February as they climb into their frozen vehicles and
start to activate all 87 counties during the 15th annual *Minnesota QSO
Party*!  Check our website for complete details, including an
interactive state map which shows routes, eta's, and live APRS tracking.
http://www.w0aa.org/index.php/home-9