[CQ-Contest] Non-Assisted vs. Assisted

Rex Maner k7qq at netzero.net
Wed Jan 30 14:39:00 EST 2013

Joe   I don't know how somone would get caught , however If you were
checking a Log you might find a station is running on 14005 at a really good
rate then suddenly for one contact of 20 seconds makes a contact on 14065 of
a needed mult, an then is back on 14005 CQing 25/30 sec, later.  Now I know
that some operate  SO2R and are really good and could work this in but  ???

If I find this many times in a log I'm gonna look at the log VERY, VERY
carefully.

Rex K7QQ