[CQ-Contest] Non-Assisted vs. Assisted

Joe nss at mwt.net
Wed Jan 30 10:35:53 EST 2013

On 1/29/2013 10:09 AM, Hal Kennedy wrote:

  The point I'd like to make is there are really three categories: - SO
- SO (A) - SO (cheating A) We don't know too much about how the scores
of the third category stack up, but knowing of a few stations that do it
routinely, and who have been caught and penalized in some cases and
STILL continue to do it,

I  have yet to operate Assisted.  Hey I just recently started to use a
computer to log.  But i am curious, as to how does on that is claiming
SO, but does SOA, how do they actually get caught?

Joe WB9SBD