[CQ-Contest] Non-assisted & Assisted

KU7Y ku7y.cw at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 14:47:45 EST 2013

So far what I am seeing are thoughts from people who tend to score high.

But think about this..... without all the little stations who are just
getting their feet wet in contests, all the high scoring stations would not
have as many stations to work.

How do we make it interesting for these "little" guns?

Judging from some of the email lists I watch, getting a little piece of
paper is a real thrill for many of them.  Sure, maybe those little scores
don't impress anyone other then the person who made it but it does reward
that effort and tends to bring him/her back for the next one.  And never
forget that some of these folks are tomorrows big guns.

I would like to both thank everyone who does all the hard work after the
contests and to encourage them to continue supporting as many award
categories as they can.  In my opinion it's time well spent.

And a big thank you to all of you who have worked so hard over the years to
dig my little QRP signal out of the noise!

OK, back in my hole,

Ron, KU7Y
SOWP 5545M
Arizona Outlaws Contest Club