[CQ-Contest] Non-Assisted vs. Assisted

Maarten van Rossum pd2r.maarten at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 15:38:52 EST 2013

If a mult gets spotted and you work him only seconds after the mult gets
spotted, than that's suspicious. If this happend multiple times it's beyond
suspicious. That's one of the tell tale signs of a assisted / non assisted
cheater.

73, Maarten PD2R

Op woensdag 30 januari 2013 schreef Rex Maner (k7qq at netzero.net) het
volgende:

> Joe   I don't know how somone would get caught , however If you were
> checking a Log you might find a station is running on 14005 at a really
> good rate then suddenly for one contact of 20 seconds makes a contact on
> 14065 of a needed mult, an then is back on 14005 CQing 25/30 sec, later.
>  Now I know that some operate  SO2R and are really good and could work this
> in but  ???
>
> If I find this many times in a log I'm gonna look at the log VERY, VERY
> carefully.
>
> Rex K7QQ
>

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Joe" <nss at mwt.net>

73, Maarten PD2R