[CQ-Contest] Assisted vs not assisted

Pete Smith N4ZR n4zr at contesting.com
Thu Jan 31 06:24:25 EST 2013

Hi Paul - that's all you need to do.

N1MM Logger changed its default behavior last year so that if you start
a new contest log, it is single-op-assisted unless you change it to
another class.  This was done at the suggestion of some European users
who felt that many casual contesters there were using assistance and
simply forgetting to reflect it in their contest entries.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
http://reversebeacon.net,
blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com.