[CQ-Contest] IARU HQ Callsigns

Martin , LU5DX lu5dx at lucg.com.ar
Wed Jul 10 00:49:59 EDT 2013

Hi Tree.
Well...That is your interpretation of the rule.
LU4AA has been entering the contest using the same callsign scheme since
2007 upon agreement with the organizers.

To me:
10 M CW is one frequency band
10 M SSB is a complete different frequency band.

Band plans are split by MODE, not only considering a range of frequencies
"per se".

Vy 73.

Martin, LU5DX

PD: According to LU regulations we cannot enter the contest using a single
callsign for the 12 stations. LU Call areas are divided by territory
Provinces and those are identified by the first letter of the callsign
suffixes.

[CQ-Contest] IARU HQ Callsigns*Tree* tree at kkn.net
<cq-contest%40contesting.com?Subject=Re%3A%20%5BCQ-Contest%5D%20IARU%20HQ%20Callsigns&In-Reply-To=%3C20130709022055.GA18235%40kkn.net%3E>
*Mon Jul 8 22:20:55 EDT 2013*