[CQ-Contest] IOTA file 2013

Joergen OZ0J / 5Q2T oz0j at oz0j.dk
Tue Jul 16 15:36:07 EDT 2013

Hi all

Saturday I started on the list of known IOTA -activations during RSGB IOTA 2013.

The file can be found at https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2651703/iota2012.txt

If anyone has a text file of known fixed IOTA stations with call and IOTA number, please send me the file or a link to download it. Then I will put these data in the file also.

If you are active in the RSGB IOTA 2013 contest AND sending from an island, please send me your call and IOTA number.

I will update the file continuously. Deadline is Thursday 24/7. Then I will create a file to be used in Win-Test and N1MM.

I will arrive Samsoe Island on Friday 25/7 in the afternoon and hope to setup a small vertical in the sea. I hope to be QRV on one band, CW only cause to the family.

Vy 73 de OZ0J / 5Q2T

Joe