[CQ-Contest] Reverse beacon of my own call?

Vladimir Sidarau vs_otw at rogers.com
Tue Jul 23 18:25:27 EDT 2013

Reading RBN data may affect on your strategy in a contest. Accordingly it
may impact your submitted score.
Changing strategy may include taking a break which you would not take
otherwise without RBN saying that the band is dead, or changing bands, or
rotating antennas which you would not do otherwise, etc.

BTW CQ WW rules clearly disallow RBN for Single Operators with no any
exception.

73,

Vladimir VE3IAE

---