[CQ-Contest] self spotting

Pete Smith N4ZR n4zr at contesting.com
Wed Jul 24 07:29:14 EDT 2013

I'm happy to report that the RBN team is working on a series of efforts
to start up new Skimmers in mainland Asia, South and Southeast Asia,
Central and South America, and Africa.  A node in Hong Kong will
hopefully come on line soon, thanks to charly, who put us in touch.

We're hopeful that these initiatives will bear fruit, but one thing we
know for certain - we do not have a monopoly on good ideas.  If you have
ideas about people or radio clubs in these areas that we might seek to
engage, please write directly to contact at reversebeacon.net.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
http://reversebeacon.net,