[CQ-Contest] Preserving QSLS Question

Robert Chudek - K0RC k0rc at citlink.net
Mon Jun 10 23:37:41 EDT 2013

One resource to consider would be archival post card collection albums
and pages. These can be fairly expensive because they are manufactured
using materials that will not fade or change the color of the inks and
paper.

Here is one source:
http://www.safepub.com/sections/postcard-albums-supplies-sleeves

But you can Google "archive quality postcard holders" to review the
large variety of sources and options for these supplies.

73 de bob - KØRC in MN