[CQ-Contest] CQ Indianapolis Field Day - Any Contester running from HOME Station ?

DENNIS VERNACCHIA n6ki at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 11 15:56:08 EDT 2013

Going to miss doing Field Day in San Diego area as have to be in Indianapolis

FD weekend for an Army reunion.

I may be able to get away on Saturday afternoon (June22)  for a couple hours
and wondering if any contester is going to be running from their HOME QTH
ie; D or E class ( Living in San Diego the past 38 years

has made me a real wimp when it comes to HEAT and HUMIDITY !)

( Yes, I know, It NEVER rains in Indianapolis in the Summer time ! )

73, Dennis N6KI