[CQ-Contest] Addressing Problems

Dick Flanagan dick at k7vc.com
Tue Jun 18 00:50:19 EDT 2013

Folks, check the e-mail address that the list is using to send your
posts to you.  You must use the exact same address when sending messages
to the list.

If  you have =never= been able to send to the list, your original
subscription may have been to some generic forwarding service like
arrl.net.  Then if you try to send a message to the list from your real
address, they don't match and the system just ignores it.

The list software identifies you through your e-mail address.  You have
to send FROM the same address it sends TO.

Dick

--
Dick Flanagan K7VC
dick at k7vc.com