[CQ-Contest] Remote

PA5MW, Mark pa5mw at home.nl
Wed Jun 19 10:59:36 EDT 2013

Sorry Tom,

But 'the opponents' are not amused by being accused of being jealous or
anything like that.

Again, for the record; I very much respect all the work and effort done
for enabling a remote HF station.
I understand what it serves, especially for those who during the week
suffer from a small lot, hampered by noise, antena restrictions
etc..etc.. I would do the same. But for the HF contest weekend: get your
butt over there and put it in the seat.

Funny(not) that *our* opponents have a hard time accepting that other
people think different and share their opinion.

73 Mark, PA5MW