[CQ-Contest] Remote

W0MU Mike Fatchett w0mu at w0mu.com
Wed Jun 19 12:03:38 EDT 2013

So where your butt sits determines if it is ham radio?

I really don't understand those that want to limit the participation in
contests.  Are we not better off with more people contesting than less?
I think so.  Running remote places most at a disadvantage.    What is it
about remote operation that scares you?

What if I can't drive myself to the station because I am recovering from
an illness or a myriad of other reasons.  Under your rules I am out of
luck.

Remote operating is going to open the world of HF and contesting to many
that have never had that option before.

Repeaters is not Ham Radio and to think I thought I had heard it all.

Mike W0MU