[CQ-Contest] Some positives / HS0ZCW

Jukka Klemola jpklemola at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 07:10:44 EST 2013

Chris,
You set a completely new ball up in the air.

You set a claim contesting is not a sport.

Can you please elaborate a little?
-not a sport on mental side ?
-not a sport on physical side ?
-no fatigue factors resolving the better in the competitions ?
-no skill factors involved ?
-no personal development factors involved ?
-development of related technologies are irrelevant ?

Or what do you mean?

As Monty himself could put it: You did not expect a Finnish inquisition .. ?

73,
Jukka OH6LI