[CQ-Contest] Improving voice recordings for phone contests

Pete Smith N4ZR n4zr at contesting.com
Fri Mar 8 23:23:48 EST 2013

Yet more foolishness.  So long as we decide where to draw the lines, and
the vast majority of participants respect the rules (particularly those
who wish to have any respect themselves), none of this needs to happen.
Saiboat racing is alive and well, and nobody feels the need for gas
turbine engines on them.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
http://reversebeacon.net,