[CQ-Contest] CQWW Survey

K1AR at aol.com K1AR at aol.com
Mon Mar 18 17:05:38 EDT 2013

To members of the Bruised Egos & Assisted Sucks Club,

A few facts:

1) The distribution of the CQWW survey did not include a devious strategy
to exclude you. Randy used the WW email list from his received logs
database.  Advice: Stop whining, get over yourself, take a breath and just answer
the  #$*&%% survey if it still bothers you. Many, many thousands have been
received so far. This channel feels like the Geritol Net at times. Any other
check-ins? Call now...

2) It is a major leap of faith to assume a rules decision has already been
made because someone asks a question in a single survey. After taking the
recommended breath above, please take another one.

W2LC mentioned that very few new contesters read this site. Frankly, I
don't blame them based on what I've been reading of late. It's just a  concept,
but how about posting some useful information about contesting  -- maybe
just once in a while?

73, John, K1AR
Your friendly co-moderator